Style Makeover

 I've done it again! I present to you the 2 in one style make over. I give you 3 hair and make-up styles and 3 fashion looks. This is actually fun, I just love envisioning my work come to life, hopefully I can get my image consulting off the ground and be able to provide looks for those that need drastic changes but don't quite know where to began. With so many variety in style these are style all looks of  Vintage Hoochie



This is a tomboy minamilist style, it's very street urban wear more laid back feminine versions of givenchy or Alexander wang. Simple colors such as black, white and grey. The silver balmain earrings matches everything so well. The denim acid wash hat just gives it the extra flavor that it needed and will go perfetly on her platinum blonde messy bob and mac rebel lipstick. I love this look so much it is easily work as an everyday relaxed street style look. I very much could see rihanna sporty an outfit such as this


Flashy Granny 


This was more of a dressy look something you would maybe see a fashion enthusiast wearing as a street style look. Everything matches perfectly but just enough for you to fall in love. I use all pastel colors mints, nudes, pinks, light blue, lilac but use black as the base to bring it together... The vintage jil sannder lace up pump debut last spring but these are surely staple peices for all wardrobe... The pointy shoe never seems to go away they just get a taller heel and I love it. Her short haircut that resembles  the mommy wig in platinum blonde will look so well with this outfit and her make-up colors match if not exactely then very precisecly.




Chic Paradise


So Maybe she is on a resort just cooling it, or going on a lunch date one summer afternoon. These is also a laid back yet stylish outfit. The accesories are a bit loud and the hair is even louder but it goes so well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment