Current Obsession: Ajak Deng

 This amazing beauty has the whole package when it comes to modeling. The height ofcourse, the perfect skin, the bone structure, and the unbelievable beauty. She is a star who has risen very quickly this past year. "When 20-year-old Ajak worked the fall 2010 Chloé show in Paris, the Sudanese beauty became the first black model to walk for the label in more than nine seasons" says nymag. She was asked on freetobepunk.blogspot.com how she felt about being the breakout star of 2010 and her response was this  "never could have imagined the success I have already experienced. It feels good, especially since I’ve had so many people in my life that didn’t believe in me. One of the first things that I purchased was a Givenchy bag…now I am working on first New York apartment. I look forward to everything this career has to offer me."

No comments:

Post a Comment